Monday, July 15, 2013

Dreamers dare

Dare I dream that Conversations with Nic is finally out loud and available to read? I do. It is – http://amzn.to/14jUNUs. There’s more to come. Including the book version of The Wild blue. When the voice that is quiet is given sound, the world changes. My world just changed and this time I’m owning it and taking all the responsibility. If you want to see what I’m talking about, please do and remember, in my neck of the woods, there’s the mudflats and wetlands, there’s the wild blues and the daily neurotic. So wear your marsh boots and bring along a snack and something hot to drink in a thermos. You’re about to go off the web and on a journey.
It’s spring and the host of proven winners have blossomed. The question that came to me was: dare I dream? The question came because of something good. It could be that the winds have an ally in our voices. It could be that there’s no place to turn except in or out. And that this go round it was time to turn the voice that held my dreams out. I don’t know because instructions didn’t come with this part of my life and I’m playing it be ear.

The question about dreaming is a good one. Last night I dreamt that someone or some bird, probably a heron, caught a fish. I can’t recall if it was a human or bird or even some other kind of animal. I suppose I could have a variation on that dream again. The question about if I dare to dream or not comes from a place within that’s not used to being out. It’s kind of like a fish out of water.
You may not be used to dancing your dance, singing your song or embracing your spirit and moving on. There are many around you that might yell or quietly insinuate that you should stop. But the thing is, there’s one life spinning in you that can’t. It’s weaving your dream into every fabric of your being. There’s always something spinning in you and if you don’t let it out it will knot up and you’ll have a heck of a time unraveling that ball of yarn. The weaver wants the work to be seen. It’s time to dress up, step out and move beyond the dream into the living you want and deserve to be doing. This is the time for the validation of the out loud. That’s come round just in time when everyone that needed a voice or visual connection to the outside world could find it if they had access to the World Wide Web. The web of communications that has become the life of the conversations we’re all having a heck of time keeping up with. The web has spun you into being. Live the dream and dare to be what you wanted to become.

When the voice that is quiet is given sound, the world changes. Thanks for sharing this dream with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment