Wednesday, April 7, 2021

freda's wild blues

 

So, something went kablooy with my email and the bloggers permissions and so on. As it turns out, this happened at a perfect juncture to start a new chapter in outreach.   I will soon be sharing my writing, dreaming, support for the environment and all those that love this planet at 

 

freda's wild blues

https://fredaswildblues.blogspot.com/

 

Please stay in touch. 

 

Please check out my books, if you're so inclined, at the following links.  My writing and my books are meant to share the love, the wealth, and the moments. But they need you to make them whole.

 

conversations with nic – a journey to hope  by freda karpf

https://www.amazon.com/Conversations-with-Nic-ebook/dp/B00CNTMS10/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368538760&sr=8-1&keywords=conversations+with+nic

 

the wild blue – about grief, celebration of life and renewal  by freda karpf

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E2UU19O

 

riding the waves, a tale about being home in the world   by freda karpf

https://www.amazon.com/riding-waves-about-being-world-ebook/dp/B01D3VL9AC/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=riding+the+waves+by+freda+karpf&qid=1617818723&s=digital-text&sr=1-1

 

The dream is that the United States will save 30% at least of it's lands and waters. That marine sanctuaries and all the waters not protected will be stewarded by wiser people.  The dream is to preserve, protect and steward this beautiful planet. Look for more about this from me. Look for creative blessings and ways to connect. Look for mishegas and wild blues, because i am expressing my wild blues about the plight that all life, wild life, human life, sea life and wetlands, birds and bees, and you name it, are in serious jeopardy because people have divided their allegiances and owned what was really only theirs to share. Listen, we can make a difference. But as you know, there's so many of us. So we have to connect and create a lively, loving net of knowledge and action to preserve and protect our lands and waters. Join a group. Take a stand. Make a difference. I know you can. Look, if i can, you can.  Trust that what we do matters and is important. 

 

I may keep making announcements here to connect you to freda's wild blues.  I would love to connect. I might need your support on how to be better at that too.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment