Saturday, January 30, 2021

the ocean remains, the horizon remains, we remain

 I'm not seeking the eternal just the abundance of days that will come like the waves and bring the peace of a welcome repetition. Sometimes there are storms. Many mornings are quiet. Some suffer so much during these difficult times and I wish them the peace of the returning waves, the certainty of the horizon, the love they need and the food and shelter and then some laughter.  I realize how fortunate I am and how my book about finding hope in nature, riding the waves, rides with me every day. Riding is about moving from grief to the acceptance of personal loss through the cure of the seasons, the balm of the full moon still out on this cold morning, the welcome words of friends who care and recognize that we are all in this together. And what is this? It is the world where some have power over others and some seek to help and some find their own way and some wonder what they can do to make things better. 

I am writing a new book about nature and hoping you will find me. I will try to find you I'm grateful for all the good you do in the world. 

wishing everyone peace, safety, security, community





No comments:

Post a Comment